Registrations for this event is managed using a system operated by a third party under contract to Global MSC Security. Data, including personal data, will be processed and stored on systems managed by this third party and Global MSC Security. This data can only be accessed by authorised members of Global MSC Security staff, and for the purposes of maintaining and supporting the system, by members of staff at the third party.
Global MSC Security may store the information you have provided on this form in a CRM system. Where Global MSC Security contracts with additional third parties to deliver the event, we may also provide them with relevant elements of this data in order for them to fulfil their services to Global MSC Security.
We will use the information for the administration of the event in question and, if you have chosen to opt in, to inform you via email of future Global MSC Security news, events and other relevant activity.
The booking information you provide (on-line or by telephone) may be used to:
- send you further information about the event you have registered for
- prepare name badges for the event. Your badge will state your full name, job title and organisation
- prepare a list of attendees for distribution to attendees of the event. This will include your full name, job title and organisation
- make arrangements for any special diet or other requirements you may have told us about
- make arrangements for accommodation where you are on a residential package
- help speakers tailor their presentations to meet the interests of those registered to attend
- respond to any comments you may have made
As you have provided personal information, we need you to consent to the processing of this data. By submitting this online booking form you are agreeing to us processing this data as described above.
By law you have certain rights over your personal data that we hold: to receive a copy of the data, to ask us to correct any errors, or to delete it once we no longer need it. To contact us regarding those rights, or anything else in this privacy notice, please write to Derek Maltby by email (email@example.com) or at our registered postal address listed on our website.